• Does Desire Collections customize orders?
• How should the jewelry be kept and maintained?
• What type of base material is used to make your jewelry ?
• Will your jewelry tarnish/go black after a while since its made on silver and gold plated?
• What if I don't like what I receive in the mail?
• How long does it take before the items leave the warehouse?
• Will you inform me before you ship my order so I may arrange for someone to sign for it?
We encourage you to send us your design via email : email@example.com and our Customer service representative will contact you for further assistance.
We would recommend you store your jewelry in a box or pouch after every wear to maintain its original appearance. You can also refer to our maintenance section.
Our base material varies depending on style and ensemble. We carry a combination of one gram gold plating, gold polish, 92.5 silver, gold polished on silver, Rhodium and other mixed metals.
Depending on how well the jewelry is taken care of. Items should remain in its original appearance as long as it is maintained properly.
Please see our disclaimer & return/exchange policy for further details.
Items usually leave the warehouse within 1-2 business days, unless mentioned specifically. IF special arrangements/delays have been made then you will be notified via email.
You will be notified via email that your order has been shipped with the tracking number and the website where you may track it.
For any other questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org